Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DMM DE 2.0 Beta

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta

I have tried DE 2.0Beta over the last week but have not succeded in been able to use the DVD player, it just reboots the Egnigma2 and it inturn looses the EPG listings. It shouldn't loose the listings as I configured the USB stick to hold them. On each time I reloaded from scratch I liked the asking if I would like to restore the previous settings, excellent, it can take hours. I downloaded and installed the driver ipk mentioned above nut there was no difference. So, hopefully a solution is available or its back to DE 1.0HD, it works fine there. Oh,just thought to mention, the DVD is installed and recognised, just when trying to play it upsets the system!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mitsub View Post
    I have tried DE 2.0Beta over the last week but have not succeded in been able to use the DVD player, it just reboots the Egnigma2 and it inturn looses the EPG listings. It shouldn't loose the listings as I configured the USB stick to hold them. On each time I reloaded from scratch I liked the asking if I would like to restore the previous settings, excellent, it can take hours. I downloaded and installed the driver ipk mentioned above nut there was no difference. So, hopefully a solution is available or its back to DE 1.0HD, it works fine there. Oh,just thought to mention, the DVD is installed and recognised, just when trying to play it upsets the system!
    Do you get a crash screen ?
    if so could you post the crash logo
    thanks
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Post Thanks / Like

install libdvdcss2_1.2.10-r1_mipsel.ipk i think it will be fix your problem
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mitsub View Post
    I just tested playing Dvd's from one of pc's hdd (using dvdplayer on 800se), and it's working fine here :
    Will try later on 8000 with a real dvd disc, and reply back !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, tested on 8000 with a real Dvd double layer disc, and it's runing prety fine here !

Something must be corrupted on your setup !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for not replying sooner,work is a bit hectic at the moment.The second time i reinstalled I said yes to the saved settings of what ever is saved on the memory stick, so it may be corrupt. I haven't looked for a crash log as yet or loaded the suggested drivers but will tomorrow and give a report. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I've spent most of today trying to have a fully working image and the drivers suggested above did enable the DVD to function correctly and am very impressed overall. My huge problem now is the DM8000 is not been seen by the DM800 (DE 1.0HD ) on a network scan so I cannot configure it to be able record to the hard drive from the DM800. I have been using it very well as the DM800 is on a 1.8m motorised H2H dish and used it to record programs onto the DM8000 hard drive.This is used on a fixed dish with DTV tuner and is excellent as a multimedia player.
    I have noticed the DM8000 also stops been seen by the PC's in the house (WIN7 & XP Pro). I have reflashed many times and with DE 1.0HD.
    Oh 1.0HD doesn't need the drivers for the DVD to work. I flashed with DMM 3.0.3 from Dream and then the DM8000 can be seen and configured to share its hard drive with DM800 but this image is no match for the 2.0Beta.
    I have run out of what to try, I really like 2.0Beta. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i have a delay time 30 minutes in time zone !how i can resolve this problem ?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

@mitsub,
    You are right, i have the same result ! Let's hope that it will be fixed on future !

@sm1120,
    Did you tried a complet reboot ? Normaly time is given by satellite transponder.

Post Thanks / Like

resolved.thanks passete@