Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 96
  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    hi just looking to see how is the progress on the final version, thank you

  2. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    Yip, would also love to know.......

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    dream-elite only in your dreams haha until the team starts working on it

  4. #34
    Elite Vip passete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    Quote Originally Posted by washor View Post
    dream-elite only in your dreams haha until the team starts working on it
    Team Never Stoped working on it, since DE V2 Public Version !

    Be patient and you won't be Desapointed

  5. #35
    Expert pipilbreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    ETA?
    forcast

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    Quote Originally Posted by passete View Post
    Team Never Stoped working on it, since DE V2 Public Version !

    Be patient and you won't be Desapointed
    COOL thank you so much

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    Quote Originally Posted by passete View Post
    Team Never Stoped working on it, since DE V2 Public Version !

    Be patient and you won't be Desapointed
    Hi passete and thanks for the information ! I'm thinking to try today the DMM DE 2.0 Beta. The VPN works OK ?
    Can you send me please by PM where can I found the ex**a.u*l ? I already search in google but without success...
    Thanks in advance !

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    ETA=end of august and nlt 15 sep....just enjoy your summer holiday and when you get back you will have the surprise

  9. #39
    Elite Vip Dreamlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgito View Post
    Hi passete and thanks for the information ! I'm thinking to try today the DMM DE 2.0 Beta. The VPN works OK ?
    Can you send me please by PM where can I found the ex**a.u*l ? I already search in google but without success...
    Thanks in advance !
    VPN works properly. Download the packages from the addons panel, you don't need e*tra to do that.

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: DMM DE 2.0 Beta DM500HD UK

    End of august now , any new surprise on the way ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •