Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 129
  1. #91
    IRONicMAN
    Guest

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    Quote Originally Posted by maigais View Post
    my opinion, the good old dream elite can forget
    the new elite dream will be the same that EDGE-nemesis


    and it makes no sense to wait for the new image, replace the image from and rejoice
    http://www.edg-nemesis.tv/forums/sho...al-dm800-e2-oe (1.6), 26-11-16-13-2010
    Do you mean after so long time, still we will have only some Experimental images.
    It would be a very sadly news, I hope you are wrong.

    Since I read that this board has the official DMM support, I thought somebody as Ghost was helping the new Dream Elite coders.
    But clearly I was wrong.

    Please Mr. Tim s0nyman don't abandon this board and give support you promised to this new team.

  2. #92
    Advanced maigais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    What do you hope you expect!

    New images will be source code base (EDG)-Nemesis.
    dm800hd ,DreamEliteBH_DM800-13,HDD TOSHIBA MK2552GSX 250gb,usb 16gb,A-LINK DTU(h), USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver (DVB-T) Driver af9015.

  3. #93
    Newbie nervis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    if is dmm present in this forum maybe can to say where is the problem with dolby digital plus sound(dd+).only one explication for know where is the problem and which is the possible solution(if it exist)

  4. #94
    Newbie fevgatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bristol.U.K
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Coming soon new dream elite...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pireza View Post
    The new DE image will be mounted in release 3.0.3, which is the original DMM?
    Hi Pireza, if you flash you box with release 3.0.3 which is from DMM ,you should bee careful & you have to remember if you flash that IMAGE you can't use anymore nabilo BH or any older IMAGE
    as the 3.0.3 is got new driver and new kernel so you have to use IMAGE the like the new gemini or any other very new IMAGE


    regards Nick

  5. #95
    Elite Vip
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONicMAN View Post
    Do you mean after so long time, still we will have only some Experimental images.
    It would be a very sadly news, I hope you are wrong.

    Since I read that this board has the official DMM support, I thought somebody as Ghost was helping the new Dream Elite coders.
    But clearly I was wrong.

    Please Mr. Tim s0nyman don't abandon this board and give support you promised to this new team.

    Well well .... i think is my turn to tell you something. We know who you are, even you are not part of the new staff anymore, your english is still bad and no one can understand what you really want. Maybe you get lost here and you better should go to another board. your name IRONIC just tell us that you need help for yourself, right? I want keep my post friendly to you, you really do not deserve we pay attention for what you write. I suggest you to leave this board and go to a better one, i am sure you will find a better one. Our board is not good enough for you and you won't be happy with our images. Your majesty, next time you provoke again we are forced to close your account.
    << DM500HD, DM800SE, DM7020HD QNAP TS-239 PRO, Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7570 VDSL, Dlink Green DGS-1008D >>

  6. #96
    Senior Member Pireza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    For this world
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Coming soon new dream elite...

    Quote Originally Posted by fevgatos View Post
    Hi Pireza, if you flash you box with release 3.0.3 which is from DMM ,you should bee careful & you have to remember if you flash that IMAGE you can't use anymore nabilo BH or any older IMAGE
    as the 3.0.3 is got new driver and new kernel so you have to use IMAGE the like the new gemini or any other very new IMAGE


    regards Nick
    So I can not flash the box with an old image after you have installed these new images?
    If you want to install gemini 5.1 or 1.3.3 Dream elite no longer can? Why?
    Spoils the box?

    Thanks
    Pireza DM 500 HD - DM 7000s

  7. #97
    Elite Vip
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Coming soon new dream elite...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pireza View Post
    So I can not flash the box with an old image after you have installed these new images?
    If you want to install gemini 5.1 or 1.3.3 Dream elite no longer can? Why?
    Spoils the box?

    Thanks
    we only support our images and in the meanwhile you can use edg images. if you want use another images please move to another board
    << DM500HD, DM800SE, DM7020HD QNAP TS-239 PRO, Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7570 VDSL, Dlink Green DGS-1008D >>

  8. #98
    IRONicMAN
    Guest

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    Quote Originally Posted by ljazzo1 View Post
    Well well .... i think is my turn to tell you something. We know who you are, even you are not part of the new staff anymore, your english is still bad and no one can understand what you really want. Maybe you get lost here and you better should go to another board. your name IRONIC just tell us that you need help for yourself, right? I want keep my post friendly to you, you really do not deserve we pay attention for what you write. I suggest you to leave this board and go to a better one, i am sure you will find a better one. Our board is not good enough for you and you won't be happy with our images. Your majesty, next time you provoke again we are forced to close your account.
    I don't understand what you wrote, but you can be quiet for my health, I feel very good.
    If you think I need help for my nikname IRONic, what I have to think about you and your nikname?

    I like to write what I think and I'm surprised to read what you wrote.
    However, if you prefer close my account rather then answer to some simple question, your are free to do it.

    Regards

  9. #99
    Elite Vip
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What means: "Coming soon new dream elite..."

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONicMAN View Post
    I don't understand what you wrote, but you can be quiet for my health, I feel very good.
    If you think I need help for my nikname IRONic, what I have to think about you and your nikname?

    I like to write what I think and I'm surprised to read what you wrote.
    However, if you prefer close my account rather then answer to some simple question, your are free to do it.

    Regards
    we have a rule, this is not your first post where you provoke. It is not up to me if your account will be closed or not but if you keep this way then the DE staff maybe decide to do it. We have rules and they are also for you. You can read our rules and wait like all other people for the new image, if not ..no one will keep you here.

    do you think is nice what you wrote in your previous post ?
    ********************************************
    Do you mean after so long time, still we will have only some Experimental images.
    It would be a very sadly news, I hope you are wrong.

    Since I read that this board has the official DMM support, I thought somebody as Ghost was helping the new Dream Elite coders.
    But clearly I was wrong.

    Please Mr. Tim s0nyman don't abandon this board and give support you promised to this new team.

    I hope we all are adult person but sometime i have some doubts. Please do not reply to this post. Follow our rule or find another board. thank you
    << DM500HD, DM800SE, DM7020HD QNAP TS-239 PRO, Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7570 VDSL, Dlink Green DGS-1008D >>

  10. #100
    Elite Vip
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Coming soon new dream elite...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pireza View Post
    So I can not flash the box with an old image after you have installed these new images?
    If you want to install gemini 5.1 or 1.3.3 Dream elite no longer can? Why?
    Spoils the box?

    Thanks
    1. if you are using image in flash only, can you any image, but you have to solve the problem with "free space in root"
    2. if your primary image is located on usb, using BA, you must have in flash image with drivers and kernel used in your primary image (primary - it mean for standard using - viewing ....), so if you will want use some "new image", you will need to use in flash a image with min. version of drivers/kernel like "new image"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •