Post Thanks / Like

Question Autotimer plugin for DreamElite BH 1.0? (DM7025)

Hi all,
    I've noticed that there is no EPG Auto Timer plugin available from the add ons panel for DreamElite 1.0 - will this be available soon? Or is it possible to ftp it manually? Just wondering why it's not available or is it that it doesn't work with this new image?

Thanks
    4tothefloor

dimensionone

Hi, I have been searching the same. Found this, it was part of Black Hole image.
    I have installed it manually and restarted Enigma2, and the plugin can be managed via Pluging menu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dimensionone View Post
    Hi, I have been searching the same. Found this, it was part of Black Hole image.
    I have installed it manually and restarted Enigma2, and the plugin can be managed via Pluging menu.
    Thanks dimensionone When I had more time to play around with the new image this evening I found out that Autotimer is available from Menu>Plugins>Manage extensions. Many other extra plugins are available here too. Be careful that you only update the extensions (Green Button) at the end though!

dimensionone

Hi,
    when I go to Menu - Plugins - Manage extensions - it stars to download, but then it display blank page with no plugins available.
    On the other side, update with green button - addons works well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dimensionone View Post
    Hi,
    when I go to Menu - Plugins - Manage extensions - it stars to download, but then it display blank page with no plugins available.
    On the other side, update with green button - addons works well.
    It works ok for me. When you select 'Manage Extensions' it should start searching for updates, it takes about 45 seconds. You should then have a list of all the Plugin categories, starting with 'CommonInterface'. I just tried it there and it's working for me.

dimensionone

For me it is now working. I see, that downloaded started, but then nothing happenes. I let it run for 5 minutes and nothing happened.
    I have found some issues with EPG Refresh, see a new thread in Plugins.