Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default dream elite 7 problems ( dream-elite-7.0-dreamone-20200303.rootfs.tar.xz)

1 - The hbo hd and cinemax hd channels are in direct slow motion (slow motion), and a screen of these channels has a black screen Also, the other channels in hd run normal, only those mentioned above are crossing someone who has an idea of ​​what Can be?

2- Volume problem, in some channels or in volume management, in most channels or the volume does not increase, if I set the volume level 5 or 100 it is the same thing that increases the volume of the TV

3 - Tocast audio when placing the right mouse button to exit in English and remain in English, continues with two voices in English and it is impossible to watch

4 - Android Pie normally installed on the sd card, it was the first, but aptoid does not update and does not let Netflix update either

I'm using the latest Dream Elite 7 image, is anyone experiencing the same problem or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: dream elite 7 problems ( dream-elite-7.0-dreamone-20200303.rootfs.tar.xz)

Hi if these channels are encrypted we cannot discuss them here; for the audio problem go to the channel and press the "Audio" button and then the red button; for Netflix on Android for now do not update.
    Good evening
    Dream-Elite Donation - Thanks for your support

Dream Elite 7

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: dream elite 7 problems ( dream-elite-7.0-dreamone-20200303.rootfs.tar.xz)

hello friend, about the crashes of the channels, it seems that some codec is missing in the image, please in the next updates please check all the aspects that I mentioned because it looks like an image problem

Post Thanks / Like

I solved the problem of managing the sound with the red button thanks, but on the Tooncast channel that has two audio tracks to choose from, when I put it to the right to be in Portuguese, the audio is mixed in two languages, this is a problem of Image? Do I have to wait for future updates?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by renangabriel View Post
    I solved the problem of managing the sound with the red button thanks, but on the Tooncast channel that has two audio tracks to choose from, when I put it to the right to be in Portuguese, the audio is mixed in two languages, this is a problem of Image? Do I have to wait for future updates?
    Ok well. We will check this other problem thanks for the report.
    Good day

Dream Elite 7

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: Re: dream elite 7 problems ( dream-elite-7.0-dreamone-20200303.rootfs.tar.xz)

This is a problem from channel itself
    And please do stop spamming multiple times with same questions and do not mix posts with other posts
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    dreambox one with the latest dreamelite image - cannot install any skins from addons section. Any advice?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vst View Post
    Hi,
    dreambox one with the latest dreamelite image - cannot install any skins from addons section. Any advice?
    Hi which skin does not install?

Dream Elite 7

Post Thanks / Like

for example "holoFHD dark", but like I said - I can't install any of them from extensions management section

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: dream elite 7 problems ( dream-elite-7.0-dreamone-20200303.rootfs.tar.xz)

Right now installed Holo FHD from Addon Panel - Skin with my Dreambox One
    Attached Images Attached Images