Thread: help

Post Thanks / Like

Default help

Olá boa tarde a todos, pessoal minha dreambox one em alguns canais em hd como os hbo´s e o cinemax estão com video em slow motion travando parece que os frames estão em camera lenta, isso acontece em somente nos canais hbo e cinemax em hd, alguém pode me ajudar? Já fleshei a Dream Elite 7 novamente mas não resolveu. A primeira vez que liguei a Dream elite 7 ela pediu pra eu fazer uma atualização de firmware do processador não sei se foi isso , vocês podem me ajudar? O estranho é que são apenas alguns canais que isso acontece.
    Outra coisa que está ocorrendo é o volume do controle não está aumentando, quando aumento mais que 5 o volume continua igual

Hello good afternoon everyone, guys my dreambox one on some channels in hd like hbo´s and cinemax are with slow motion video locking it seems that the frames are in slow motion, this happens only on hbo and cinemax channels in hd, someone can you help me? I've already flirted with Dream Elite 7 again but it didn't work out. The first time I called Dream elite 7 she asked me to do a processor firmware update I don't know if that was it, can you help me? The strange thing is that there are only a few channels that this happens.

Another thing that is happening is the volume of the disk control is being used, when it increases more than 5 or the volume remains the same

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: help

Hi
    do you have Frequency of this channels which you have this slow motions ? On which sat you have this problems ?

For the Volume could be a problem of misconfigure of HDMI CEC
    No support via PM

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help

Hello friend, I use the cable system, the frequencies of the channels that are in slow motion are: 225000 and 231000

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: help

From which provider you are talking ?
    No support via PM

Post Thanks / Like

Provider net hd

Post Thanks / Like

Good night guys, I understand the Dreambox, one arrived a few days ago, but with some problems, installed the Dream elite 7, which is an image of the Mexican taste and I am adapted, but it presents the same problems I don't know what to do and I would like to help of you if possible, I think it's an image problem come on ..

1 - The hbo hd and cinemax hd channels are in direct slow motion (slow motion), and a screen of these channels has a black screen Also, the other channels in hd run normal, only those mentioned above are crossing someone who has an idea of ​​what Can be?

2- Volume problem, in some channels or in volume management, in most channels or the volume does not increase, if I set the volume level 5 or 100 it is the same thing that increases the volume of the TV

3 - Tocast audio when placing the right mouse button to exit in English and remain in English, continues with two voices in English and it is impossible to watch

4 - Android Pie normally installed on the sd card, it was the first, but aptoid does not update and does not let Netflix update either

I'm using the latest Dream Elite 7 image, is anyone experiencing the same problem or something?