Post Thanks / Like

Default Skinning question

HI iam working on my first skin for DreamOS and its a new experience

I am used to skin for other systems but start to get the hang of it now.

But i have one problem and its the Graphical MultiEPG screen.
    And of cause the screen needs to be tweaked more to line up buttons and other small tweaks but you get my point about the green color

Here is a screenshot where you can see the ugly green color i am trying to change.
    And here is the code i use:

<widget name="list" position="79,388" size="1820,586" itemHeight="53" backgroundColor="skybluedark" transparent="1" EntryBorderColor="white" EntryBackgroundColor="skyblue" EntryBackgroundColorSelected="dark" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" />

epggrafik.png

Here are a few more screenshots

menu.jpg

channel.jpg
    Last edited by seagen; 1st November 2019 at 15:50.

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: Skinning question

Hi seagen
    Nice Skin
    Will be available also for Dream-Elite ?

Just check this in our code
    Code:
    <widget name="list" position="40,163" size="1840,560" itemHeight="80" backgroundColor="bluette" transparent="1" EntryBorderColor="#071930" EntryBackgroundColor="#2f4964" EntryBackgroundColorSelected="#4176b6" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" />
    We have used colour number instead
    Dream-Elite Donation - Thanks for your support

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Skinning question

Aaaa nice hack i will try that

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: AW: Skinning question

Accully i figure it all out when i was checking the code inside the GraphMultiEpg ifound that there are a lot of options for foreground and background colors and fonts that is left out of the DE-FHD skin

this is the full code options and no need for hex code all colors can be set with names

<widget name="list" position="79,388" size="1820,586" itemHeight="53" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" EntryBorderColor="white" EntryBackgroundColor="skyblue" EntryActiveBackgroundColor="lightblue" EntryActiveBackgroundColorSelected="background" EntryBackgroundColorSelected="black" ServiceNameForegroundColor="yellow" ServiceNameBackgroundColor="background" EntryFont="Regular;24" ServiceFont="Regular;24" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" />

This is the code used by DE-FHD skin but i assume that the default hard coded green is OK with this nice skin but for us others there are many options to skin this without the Green color for Active Entries
    <widget name="list" position="40,163" size="1840,560" itemHeight="80" backgroundColor="bluette" transparent="1" EntryBorderColor="#071930" EntryBackgroundColor="#2f4964" EntryBackgroundColorSelected="#4176b6" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" />

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot

Will be this skin also available for Dream-Elite ?
    If yes than we can put it in our feed to download via DE Panel

Post Thanks / Like

Accully i hade no plan to publish this skin at all, but if people like it then of cause i can do that
    And i am skinning this skin for my Dream One UHD with Dream-Elite7 as a learning experince so when i am done
    i can send a copy for testing and if its ok you can of cause put it into the feed.

Its not full of custom converters and renders, But for the changing backgrund image and Top picks there is 2 custom python files
    that are run by a script to update whats new over at Sky. So all screens with Toppicks are changing everytime the script is run and gives a new background image and new Toppicks

So the DE panels can be skinned with or without changing background dont now whats prefered?

deblue.png

With changing background

deplugins.png

Post Thanks / Like

Hello beautiful the skin, when you have finished it if you want to pass it to us in pvt so we test it and insert it in our Addons.

Dream Elite 7

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good ide that you firts do some beta testing before any publishing.
    I am very new to skinning for (DreamOS/Dream-Elite) so there are probably many screens that can be removed and some missing

Skin comes with 3 Colors.

1. The Darker blue in screenshots above

2. Sky Q original Lightblue

3 Sky Q DarkPurple

Screenshots here:

channel.jpg

pvr.jpg

9. Thanks makaveli® thanked for this post
    Likes makaveli® liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice and very beautiful.