Post Thanks / Like

Question Ci+ no longer working

Hi there

This is my first post.

Where can I find a working install file? The one from the addon panel plugin list does not seem to work. For some reason I can no longer install ipk files, and that is the only ones I can find when using google.

I have Dream-Elite 6.0 20190729 (Dreambox OS: 4.3.2r5-2019-07-10) on a DM900

Extra question
    What is the difference between
    Ci+ Manager and CI+ helper?

Best regards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ci+ no longer working

Hello as a first message, a greeting would be appreciated here: https://www.dream-elite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18

You can download the plugin from Addon Panel> Plugins> Dreambox CI + Manager tested and works.

You can find it in Menu> Setup> CI + Manager

_tmp_1564919034071.png
    Dream-Elite Donation - Thanks for your support

Dream Elite 7

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your reply.

I have installed the one from the addon panel at least 10 times now. My Dreambox says the install is successful but I do not get any menupoint with CI+ Manager in the Setup menu after restart.

Needless to say that the CAM I am using gives an error saying it only works with CI+ equipment.

I am so very curious on why it is no longer possible to install ipk files. Only deb files are recognized.

Best regards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buksti View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

I have installed the one from the addon panel at least 10 times now. My Dreambox says the install is successful but I do not get any menupoint with CI+ Manager in the Setup menu after restart.

Needless to say that the CAM I am using gives an error saying it only works with CI+ equipment.

I am so very curious on why it is no longer possible to install ipk files. Only deb files are recognized.

Best regards.
    Also I have installed on dm900 with the latest version of image try to make a new flash and redo the download works perfectly for me. On dream-elite you can only install files with .deb extension.Last image available is 29-07-2019
    Dream-Elite Donation - Thanks for your support

Dream Elite 7

5. Likes seagen liked this post