Post Thanks / Like

Default Enhanced Movie Center

friends, does anyone have the enhanced movie center .deb file? I would like to install however for now I am in the old version of dream elite because I did not adapt with the new panel yet and in the addons appears server not found, would someone have the deb file of the enhanced movie center?

Post Thanks / Like

Default AW: Enhanced Movie Center

Hi renangabriel,
    i have moved your question in a new thread in the english section. Please be careful next time where you write next time.
    For english friends we have an extra english section so pleas use it and do not misc with other sections.
    Thank you
    If you can tell me which decoder you have then we could help you better because exists mipsel and arm version of Enhanced Movie Center.
    For old versions of Dream-Elite the old Addon Server will not be released anymore.
    So if you want full access again to Addon Server you have to update to new version of Dream-Elite and therefore you get also support and it is four much more easier.
    Press blue button to open DE Panel, then select Addon Panel, then select Plugins and there you have a bunch of plugins you can install. Do not know what exactly is the difficult to get access to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: AW: Enhanced Movie Center

good afternoon friend, I own the dreambox 900 with the dream elite 6 20181014, the server is not working so I'm looking for the deb file of the enhanced movie center, for now I do not want to update the system because I found this new update more complex, I'll wait updates to see if you upgrade or not

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Enhanced Movie Center

do you have the enhanced movie center .deb file to pass me?