Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb CoolTV Guide 1-2-2017 FIX

He had already talked about this in November 2016, since then appeared the request to update the author's website, has since died.
    However the plugin continued to function, had been posted a partial solution that simply was no longer bring up the required window upgrade-
    Unfortunately from 1 February 2017 the plugin stopped working, I looked at the files in pyton the plugin in question, looking for a possible connection with this date, in fact, the line 74 is associated with a variable:

eolvs = '81201727584562'

Is easy see the date in question, to run again the plugin simply put an early date, I would say that 2099 is just fine.
    Then it is changed as well:

eolvs = '81209927584562'

Save the file and restart the GUI and you're done, CoolTVguide return to live again, but unfortunately can not do its author.

The file to edit plugin.py is in \ usr \ lib \ enigma2 \ python \ Plugins \ Extensions \ CoolTVG uid

Obviously you need to use an editor like UltraEdit or Notepad ++

Add in two stamp that explain where is the line to be changed, I hope to have made happy those who use CoolTvGuide and that with this fix it will still work fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks makaveli® thanked for this post