Post Thanks / Like

Default Problems with R005 ....

I install the R005 to the 800HD, but i have some problems....
    1. the green button is no longer shortcut to plugins? What is it? And can i use it again to shortcut to plugins and how?
    2. after i double press blue button, i enter the download area. I what to install, for example, the flashexpander. I find it and press OK. The screen goes black and i have no more use of the 800HD. When i press any key i get in the high right a diagonally line to a spectacular and i can't do anything but manual reboot. Any idea?
    3. Is Epg working?
    Thanks.

Elite Vip
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Problems with R005 ....

Quote Originally Posted by doll View Post
    1. the green button is no longer shortcut to plugins? What is it? And can i use it again to shortcut to plugins and how?
    If you see a green dot/pin bottom/right, you are in a channel with interactivity (sport,f1,motogp,cartoons,etc) so green button opens the mosaic, to the other channels it opens the plugin menu, if you don't like these feature, just disable it on Settings->System->InteractiveMosaics option "Enable Interactive Button", just sets it to NO.

Post Thanks / Like

What about the double blue button? Is the download page working to you ok?

Elite Vip
    Post Thanks / Like

What about the double blue button? Is the download page working to you ok?
    Yes, I've just downloaded a plugin but I've a 800seV2, for the 800HD just flash the box and install FlashExpander after first boot, there is no much free space for this box.

For EPG, yes it works, just configure it on settings->CrossEPG and set the hard-disk or USB drive as storage but for 800HD install FlashExpander before.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally i got it but i have another problem. I insert a 1 GB usb stick, i initialize it and when it verify i got an Error.... any idea?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

format first

Post Thanks / Like

ok, thanks.
    I format it with a pc first and all ok. Also i return the green button the plugin feature.
    All running ok with flashexpander.
    I have some problem with the scart connection. The left-right limits is extended outside of the viewing of the tv. Can i fix them?(i try all the option in the display)
    Thanks again.

Elite Vip
    Post Thanks / Like

The left-right limits is extended outside of the viewing of the tv. Can i fix them?(i try all the option in the display)
    Thanks again.
    I don't think so, the de 4.0r5 uses a default HD skin, so you may check parameters on your TV, nothing else in my opinion otherwise try another DE SKIN on Download Panel.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Doll it depends on your tv, but you may want to try to set aspect ratio on 4:3 manually like this :