Post Thanks / Like

Default Dream elite & usb tv tuner

Καλησπέρα και καλή χρόνια. Είμαι νέο μέλος στο forum και χρειάζομαι την βοήθειά σας.
    Οι γνώσεις μου στο αντικείμενο είναι περιορισμένες. Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων για την όποια συμβουλή.
    Πριν από λίγο καιρό μου εγκατέστησαν το dream elite v.4 στον dm 800, με αποτέλεσμα να μην αναγνωρίζει
    το usb tv tuner που είχα εγκαταστήσει για επίγεια ψηφιακή. Το tuner είναι το : crypto redi pc 100 και στον δέκτη
    ήταν εγκατεστημένο το Open pli,με το οποίο το tuner δούλευε μια χαρά(με chip set : siano nova Β).
    Το Dvb-t panel είναι εγκατεστημένο.Με το που μπαίνω στο συγκεκριμένο μενού, έχει δύο ενδείξεις: 1) Virtual tune status &
    2 ) virtual tuner auto start on boot. Κάνοντας κάποιον έλεγχο το νο (1) βγαίνει η ένδειξη is not running. Να σημειώσω ότι εμφανίζει στο ίδιο μενου την ένδειξη Siano Nova B Digital Receiver. Επιλέγοντας την κίτρινη επιλογη για προχωρημένους με καμμία από τις υπο-επιλογές δεν λειτουργεί το usb tuner.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dream elite & usb tv tuner

Quote Originally Posted by TWIN68 View Post
    Καλησπέρα και καλή χρόνια. Είμαι νέο μέλος στο forum και χρειάζομαι την βοήθειά σας.
    Οι γνώσεις μου στο αντικείμενο είναι περιορισμένες. Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων για την όποια συμβουλή.
    Πριν από λίγο καιρό μου εγκατέστησαν το dream elite v.4 στον dm 800, με αποτέλεσμα να μην αναγνωρίζει
    το usb tv tuner που είχα εγκαταστήσει για επίγεια ψηφιακή. Το tuner είναι το : crypto redi pc 100 και στον δέκτη
    ήταν εγκατεστημένο το Open pli,με το οποίο το tuner δούλευε μια χαρά(με chip set : siano nova Β).
    Το Dvb-t panel είναι εγκατεστημένο.Με το που μπαίνω στο συγκεκριμένο μενού, έχει δύο ενδείξεις: 1) Virtual tune status &
    2 ) virtual tuner auto start on boot. Κάνοντας κάποιον έλεγχο το νο (1) βγαίνει η ένδειξη is not running. Να σημειώσω ότι εμφανίζει στο ίδιο μενου την ένδειξη Siano Nova B Digital Receiver. Επιλέγοντας την κίτρινη επιλογη για προχωρημένους με καμμία από τις υπο-επιλογές δεν λειτουργεί το usb tuner.
    Please write in english .. and as the first post go here and present yourself.
    thanks
    <º))))>< <º))))>< <º))))><

Post Thanks / Like

Good evening and I wish you a happy new year.
    I'm a new Member on the forum and I need your help.
    My knowledge on the subject is limited. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    A while ago I installed the dream elite v.4 on dm 800 and as a result it does not recognize
    the usb tv tuner that I had previously installed for digital terrestrial. The tuner is: crypto redi 100 pc and on the receiver Open pli was installed, with which the tuner was working fine (with nova siano chip set: B).
    Dvb-t panel is installed. I enter in this menu and has two entries: 1) Virtual tune status &
    2) virtual tuner auto start on boot.By making some control no. (1) goes out the indication "is not running". Note that it displays on the same menu the indication "Siano Nova B Digital Receiver". Βy selecting the yellow advanced selection with any of the sub-options, usb tuner is not functioning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TWIN68 View Post
    Good evening and I wish you a happy new year.
    I'm a new Member on the forum and I need your help.
    My knowledge on the subject is limited. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    A while ago I installed the dream elite v.4 on dm 800 and as a result it does not recognize
    the usb tv tuner that I had previously installed for digital terrestrial. The tuner is: crypto redi 100 pc and on the receiver Open pli was installed, with which the tuner was working fine (with nova siano chip set: B).
    Dvb-t panel is installed. I enter in this menu and has two entries: 1) Virtual tune status &
    2) virtual tuner auto start on boot.By making some control no. (1) goes out the indication "is not running". Note that it displays on the same menu the indication "Siano Nova B Digital Receiver". Βy selecting the yellow advanced selection with any of the sub-options, usb tuner is not functioning.
    Unfortunately there are still a bit of issues of compatibility and drivers for the usb dtt tuners with the img dream elite v.4.0.
    The developers making a lot of testing. When there will be good news you read them on the forum in the public area.
    See you
    <º))))>< <º))))>< <º))))><