Post Thanks / Like

Default Saving Motor settings :-(

Hello! and thanks for an good image :-)

I have 2 Dm 7020Hd one with Motor and when i fine just it and try to save settings it wont save it.
    one the anonther 7020HD with T90 dish and 8 to 1 switch it will not save settings i must use it with diseqe a b c d but it is only 4 lnbs.

i belive it is an bug.

Can you pleas take a look at it?

Stig

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saving Motor settings :-(

Hello, for the one with motor if you do a full scan, just press ok when it finish. For the one with the switch do you select scan on all the satellites ? Also if you already have a channel list make sure you put overwrite on yes.

Post Thanks / Like

No it is not that problem :-(

i mean if you go to setup / service searching / positioner setup and go to "positioner fine movement" move step west or step east and then go to positioner storage and store position it will not save :-(

and with 8 to 1 Diseqc :
    you go to setup / service searching / Tuner configuration and tuner A configuration mode = advanced lnb 1 diseqc mode 1,1 and comitted Diseqc command = aa and after OK you go to lnb 1 and another satellite and go to committed diseqc nd AB i will not save for me
    but if i sett configuration mode to simple and mode Diseqc A/B/C/D i get 4 lnb but not 8 lnb i want to have :-(

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smor40 View Post
    No it is not that problem :-(

i mean if you go to setup / service searching / positioner setup and go to "positioner fine movement" move step west or step east and then go to positioner storage and store position it will not save :-(

and with 8 to 1 Diseqc :
    you go to setup / service searching / Tuner configuration and tuner A configuration mode = advanced lnb 1 diseqc mode 1,1 and comitted Diseqc command = aa and after OK you go to lnb 1 and another satellite and go to committed diseqc nd AB i will not save for me
    but if i sett configuration mode to simple and mode Diseqc A/B/C/D i get 4 lnb but not 8 lnb i want to have :-(
    Is your rotor setup with latitude and longitude ? The one with diseq go in advanced, assign a satellite to each lnb and enable the diseq

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You for answer me :-)

My rotor is set up with latitude and longitude yes but i very very storng wind it has move a littel :-( and i its not in mode to go up and move it :-) in anothor image i can move it with fine movement and save it.

The another disc do i enabel diseq, but in next stepp "comitted diseqc comand " set to AA on lnb 1 and save, it work until you try lnb 2 set to AB and save then you have AB on lnb 2 and when you go back to lnd 1 and sjekk is stand now on AB and not AA :-) it remember the last you do and can not set it to that you wont to :-) hope you undertand me :-)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If you set latitude and longitude you don't need to do anything. It should go to the various satellite without doing anything (USALS mode), if not something is wrong, you may try to adjust the value a little bit ie.Long 15.220 change to 15.320 and check if you get a good signal. Otherwise yuo can use goto: go in the rotor menu, press red and choose the satellite, press ok, search east-west and fine tune > memorize the position. (tested, it works !!)

for the diseqc do you have 2 switch for 8 LNB ? like switch 1>4 LNB switch2>4 LNB ?

7. Likes malimali® liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rotor :-) i do it like you do my setteings is 96 % but when i fine tune i got 98% and then i store and i go back to channel i have 96 % not 98% :-) my be i must install the image again.

The diseqc is one switch with 1 in and 8 out.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smor40 View Post
    Rotor :-) i do it like you do my setteings is 96 % but when i fine tune i got 98% and then i store and i go back to channel i have 96 % not 98% :-) my be i must install the image again.

The diseqc is one switch with 1 in and 8 out.
    Try to increase/decrease the longitude, maybe the rotor is not perfectly set.
    for diseq try :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diseq.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	9735

and then set for each sat, input 1, input 2, input 3, etc etc

Post Thanks / Like

Now i have try and get it work but no :-(
    I instald Tsimage and now i works find :-) but i do not like the Tsimage Dreamelite is better on everyting els. please fiks it :-)