Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DreamElite Android App - version 1.0 - Question/Feedback/Suggestion-thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DreamElite Android App - version 1.0 - Question/Feedback/Suggestion-thread

Tricky but it worked for me to set a dummy ip out of my wifi range.

Also 3G connection worked fine and for remote connection (but also local) let me suggest to improve something like a screenshot in order "partially view" what is on receiver's screen (OSD included) and then allow to use the remote controller in order to setup those things that are only possible by remote controller.

Together with "Active Profile Info" in main menu (or in all menues), that I had already suggest, may be it will be usefull to show the connection status (OK or Not OK). Now to test it I tap on Bouquet and if a list come down I realize that I connection is working.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DreamElite Android App - version 1.0 - Question/Feedback/Suggestion-thread

@pipilbreve

thx for your feedback. I have nearly finished a new update where the override-function mentioned in one of my earlier posts has been implemented plus some other features/information, including connection-status.

A few more days and I will publish it on Google Play.

Post Thanks / Like

that's great

Post Thanks / Like

hi, for iphone it's possible to have an app? Thanks
    GIORGIO TEAM

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No plan for now, sorry. May be in the future.....

Post Thanks / Like

ok thanks!
    GIORGIO TEAM

Elite Vip
    Post Thanks / Like

An user of the board asked if it's possible to add in the app a feature to change settings (channel list) of the dreambox

is it possible?

Post Thanks / Like

You mean Upload the Settings ?

Quote Originally Posted by galletti View Post
    An user of the board asked if it's possible to add in the app a feature to change settings (channel list) of the dreambox

is it possible?

Elite Vip
    Post Thanks / Like

yes upload settings via app

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...I think uploading settings from app should be possible. In this moment I have some other issues I need to fix so I can update the app on Google Play. Once finished I can have a look and see if it is feasible or not.